Terms & Conditions
- 'WholeGeek' online store is owned by Monoleads Ltd (www.monoleads.com), a digital agency which operates various websites and specialized in the online games, gamers items, geeks and the technology vertical. For any questions you can reach out in Monoleads company website.
- 'WholeGeek' receives orders from all over the world. Accepts credit cards payments of Visa, Isracard, Mastercard and American Express. Paypal payments is also supported and encouraged for fast process. Far locations might suffer from a few days delay for their packages, which eventually can get up to 45 days. Check out refund policy for details. On our end. 'WholeGeek' team do all efforts to enhance the shipping process as much as possible. In case of a problem or fail of delivery, our support team will contact the customer and you refund 100% of the money paid, according to our policy.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of purchasing the product
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are familiar or owned the provided shipping address, knowing that it cannot be changed after completing purchase process
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU & US
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product from our suppliers. All orders are subjected to availability and acceptance by us and the supplier. Once we confirm the acceptance of the order, then we send you a confirmation e-mail.
- We will not process your order until payment has been fully received.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you won't be able to amend your order. For making changes in orders please send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure you mention all the details about yourself, address and the purchased product)
- When making an order you undertake that all details that you have provided us are true, accurate and your shipping address is valid and correct, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card that was used to make the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible, before order was completed by us.
PRICE & PAYMENT
- The price payable for the products shall be as shown on the website and not any other media
- Prices are subjected to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which have already been accepted.
- Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, We will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a dispatch confirmation.
- Payment for all products must be done by credit or debit card or Paypal.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any Intellectual property rights in connection with the website or products shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website or Facebook page. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices given by you to us must be via email address: email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay to perform and process orders caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which we may decide.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the dispatch confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products).
AFTER- SALE SERVICE
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our products should be sent via our 'contact us' page or via our Facebook page.